|அமெரிக்க ஐக்கிய நாட்டுக் கொடி|
|குறிப்பிடத்தக்க மக்கள்தொகை கொண்ட பகுதிகள்|
|அமெரிக்க ஐக்கிய நாடு 
தற்போதைய சனத்தொகை கணக்கீடு
|Primarily ஆங்கிலம், மேலும் எசுப்பானியம் மற்றும் ஏனைய மொழிகள்|
|கிறித்தவம் (சீர்திருத்தத் திருச்சபை, கத்தோலிக்க திருச்சபை, மொர்மனியம்)
அங்கீகரிக்கப்படாத (அறியவியலாமைக் கொள்கை, இறைமறுப்பு)
பல கிறித்தவமல்லாத சமயங்கள் (யூதம் மற்றும் ஏனைய)
அமெரிக்கர் (Americans) என்பவர்கள் அமெரிக்க ஐக்கிய நாட்டின் அமெரிக்க குடியுரிமை பெற்ற அல்லது சுதேசிகளைக் குறிக்கும். அமெரிக்க பல தேசிய மக்களின் தாயகமாகத் திகழ்கின்றது. இதனால் அமெரிக்கர் தேசியத்துவத்தையும் இனத்தையும் சமமாகக் கருதாது குடியுரிமையை மட்டும் கருத்தில் கொள்கின்றனர்.
- United States Census Bureau(December 21, 2010). "U.S. Census Bureau Announces 2010 Census Population Counts – Apportionment Counts Delivered to President". Press release. Retrieved on November 23, 2012.
- "U.S. POPClock Projection". U.S. Census Bureau. Figure updated automatically.
- People live in Mexico, INEGI, 2010
- "These are our Numbers: Civilian Americans Overseas and Voter Turnout". OVF Research Newsletter. Overseas Vote Foundation (August 2010). பார்த்த நாள் December 11, 2012. "Previous research indicates that the number of U.S. Americans living in Mexico is around 1 million, with 600,000 of those living in Mexico City."
- "Ethnic origins, 2006 counts, for Canada, provinces and territories - 20% sample data". Statistics Canada. Government of Canada (June 10, 2010). பார்த்த நாள் February 17, 2013. "Ethnic origins Americans Total responses 316,350"
- Barrie McKenna (June 27, 2012). "Tax amnesty offered to Americans in Canada". The Globe and Mail (Ottawa). http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-investor/personal-finance/taxes/tax-amnesty-offered-to-americans-in-canada/article4372266/. பார்த்த நாள்: December 17, 2012. "There are roughly a million Americans in Canada – many with little or no ties to the United States."
- "U.S. Relations With the Philippines". Bureau of East Asian and Pacific Affairs. United States Department of State (September 10, 2012). பார்த்த நாள் December 11, 2012. "There are an estimated four million Americans of Philippine ancestry in the United States, and more than 300,000 U.S. citizens in the Philippines."
- Daphna Berman (January 23, 2008). "Need an appointment at the U.S. Embassy? Get on line!". Haaretz. http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/need-an-appointment-at-the-u-s-embassy-get-on-line-1.237816. பார்த்த நாள்: December 11, 2012. "According to estimates, some 200,000 American citizens live in Israel and the Palestinian territories."
- Michele Chabin (March 19, 2012). "In vitro babies denied U.S. citizenship". USA Today (Jerusalem). http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/world/story/2012-03-19/in-vitro-citizenship/53656616/1. பார்த்த நாள்: December 11, 2012. "Most of the 200,000 U.S. citizens in Israel have dual citizenship, and fertility treatments are common because they are free."
- "Population by Country of Birth and Nationality Report, August 2012". Office for National Statistics (August 30, 2012). பார்த்த நாள் December 11, 2012.
- Simon Rogers (May 26, 2011). "The UK's foreign-born population: see where people live and where they're from". தி கார்டியன். http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2011/may/26/foreign-born-uk-population. பார்த்த நாள்: February 17, 2013. "County of birth and county of nationality. United States of American 197 143"
- Americans abroad 1999 [தொடர்பிழந்த இணைப்பு]
- "Background Note: Costa Rica". Bureau of Western Hemisphere Affairs. United States Department of State (April 9, 2012). பார்த்த நாள் December 11, 2012. "Over 130,000 private American citizens, including many retirees, reside in the country and more than 700,000 American citizens visit Costa Rica annually."
- "U.S. Citizen Services". Embassy of the United States Seoul, Korea. United States Department of State. பார்த்த நாள் December 11, 2012. "This website is updated daily and should be your primary resource when applying for a passport, Consular Report of Birth Abroad, notarization, or any of the other services we offer to the estimated 120,000 U.S. citizens traveling, living, and working in Korea."
"North Korea propganda video depicts invasion of South Korea, US hostage taking". Advertiser. Agence France-Presse. 22 March 2013. http://m.adelaidenow.com.au/news/world/north-korea-propganda-video-depicts-invasion-of-south-korea-us-hostage-taking/story-fnd11ay0-1226603593729. பார்த்த நாள்: 23 March 2013. "According to official immigration figures, South Korea has an American population of more than 130,000 civilians and 28,000 troops."
- "Americans in France". Embassy of the United States, Paris. United States Department of STate. பார்த்த நாள் December 11, 2012. "Today, although no official figure is available, it is estimated that over 100,000 American citizens reside in France, making France one of the top 10 destinations for American expatriates."
- Statische Bundesamt Deutschland
- "Major Figures on Residents from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan and Foreigners Covered by 2010 Population Census". National Bureau of Statistics of China (April 29, 2011). மூல முகவரியிலிருந்து May 14, 2011 அன்று பரணிடப்பட்டது. பார்த்த நாள் April 29, 2011.
- "Brazil (11/30/11)". Previous Editions of Brazil Background Note. United States Department of State (November 30, 2012). பார்த்த நாள் December 11, 2012. "The consular section of the embassy, the consulates, and the consular agents provide vital services to the estimated 70,000 U.S. citizens residing in Brazil."
- "Hong Kong (10/11/11)". Previous Editions of Hong Kong Background Note. United States Department of State (October 11, 2011). பார்த்த நாள் December 11, 2012. "There are some 1,400 U.S. firms, including 817 regional operations (288 regional headquarters and 529 regional offices), and over 60,000 American residents in Hong Kong."
- Barry Bearak; Seth Mydans (June 8, 2002). "Many Americans, Unfazed, Go On Doing Business in India". New York Times. http://www.nytimes.com/2002/06/08/world/many-americans-unfazed-go-on-doing-business-in-india.html. பார்த்த நாள்: December 17, 2012. "The number of Americans living in India is often estimated at 60,000."
- ibid, Ancestry (full classification list) by Sex – Australia
- "Table 10.1 Registered Foreigners by Nationality: 1950-2006". Ministry of Justice, . Annual Report of Statistics on Legal Migrants. National Institute of Population and Social Security Research (2008). பார்த்த நாள் December 11, 2012.
- Kelly Carter (May 17, 2005). "High cost of living crush Americans' dreams of Italian living". USA Today (Positano, Italy). http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/world/2005-05-09-italy-expats_x.htm. பார்த்த நாள்: December 17, 2012. "Nearly 50,000 Americans lived in Italy at the end of 2003, according to Italy's immigration office."
- "SAUDI-U.S. TRADE". Commerce Office. Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Washington D.C.. பார்த்த நாள் February 14, 2012. "Furthermore, there are approximately 40,000 Americans living and working in the Kingdom."
- "Argentina (03/12/12)". Previous Editions of Argentina Background Note. United States Department of State (March 12, 2012). பார்த்த நாள் December 24, 2012. "The Embassy's Consular Section monitors the welfare and whereabouts of some 37,000 U.S. citizen residents of Argentina and more than 500,000 U.S. tourists each year."
- Statistics Norway – Persons with immigrant background by immigration category and country background. January 1, 2010
- "Bahamas, The (01/25/12)". Previous Editions of Panama Background Note. United States Department of State (January 25, 2012). பார்த்த நாள் December 29, 2012. "The countries share ethnic and cultural ties, especially in education, and The Bahamas is home to approximately 30,000 American residents."
- Kate King (July 18, 2006). "U.S. family: Get us out of Lebanon". CNN. http://articles.cnn.com/2006-07-18/world/stranded.family_1_beirut-lebanon-bombing?_s=PM:WORLD. பார்த்த நாள்: February 14, 2012. "About 350 of the estimated 25,000 American citizens in Lebanon had been flown to Cyprus from the U.S. Embassy in Beirut by nightfall Tuesday, Maura Harty, the assistant secretary of state for consular affairs, told reporters."
- "Panama (03/09)". Previous Editions of Panama Background Note. United States Department of State (March 2009). பார்த்த நாள் December 17, 2012. "About 25,000 American citizens reside in Panama, many retirees from the Panama Canal Commission and individuals who hold dual nationality."
- "North Americans: Facts and figures". Te Ara Encyclopedia of New Zealand.
- "Honduras (11/23/09)". Previous Editions of Honduras Background Note. United States Department of State (November 23, 2009). பார்த்த நாள் December 17, 2012. "U.S.-Honduran ties are further strengthened by numerous private sector contacts, with an average of between 80,000 and 110,000 U.S. citizens visiting Honduras annually and about 15,000 Americans residing there."
- "Chile (07/08)". Previous Editions of Chile Background Note. United States Department of State (July 2008). பார்த்த நாள் December 17, 2012. "The Consular Section of the Embassy provides vital services to the more than 12,000 U.S. citizens residing in Chile."
- "06-08 外僑居留人數 Foreign Residents". National Immigration Agency, MOI.. Department of Statistics, Ministry of the Interior (2011). பார்த்த நாள் December 17, 2012.
- "Bermuda (12/09/11)". Previous Editions of Bermuda Background Note. United States Department of State (December 9, 2011). பார்த்த நாள் December 29, 2012. "An estimated 8,000 registered U.S. citizens live in Bermuda, many of them employed in the international business community."
- Tatiana Morales (August 2, 2009). "Americans in Kuwait: When To Go?". CBS News. http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-500202_162-539477.html. பார்த்த நாள்: December 17, 2012. "There are about 8,000 Americans who live in Kuwait."
- Luis Lug; Sandra Stencel, John Green, Gregory Smith, Dan Cox, Allison Pond, Tracy Miller, Elixabeth Podrebarac, Michelle Ralston (February 2008). "U.S. Religious Landscape Survey". The Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life. Pew Research Center. பார்த்த நாள் February 12, 2012.
- "American". Dictionary. Merriam-Webster, Incorporated. பார்த்த நாள் January 13, 2013. "3 : a citizen of the United States"
- "American". American English. Oxford University Press. பார்த்த நாள் January 13, 2013. "1 a native or citizen of the United States."
- Shklar, Judith N. (1991). American Citizenship: The Quest for Inclusion. The Tanner Lectures on Human Values. Harvard University Press. பக். 3–4. ISBN 9780674022164. http://books.google.com/books?id=8n829DOw1PMC&lpg=PA4&dq=American%20nationality%20citizenship&pg=PA3#v=onepage&q=American%20nationality%20citizenship&f=false. பார்த்த நாள்: December 17, 2012.
Slotkin, Richard (2001). "Unit Pride: Ethnic Platoons and the Myths of American Nationality". American Literary History (Oxford University Press) 13 (3): 469–498. http://wesscholar.wesleyan.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1028&context=div2facpubs. பார்த்த நாள்: December 17, 2012. "But it also expresses a myth of American nationality that remains vital in our political and cultural life: the idealized self-image of a multiethnic, multiracial democracy, hospitable to differences but united by a common sense of national belonging.".
Eder, Klaus; Giesen, Bernhard (2001). European Citizenship: Between National Legacies and Postnational Projects. Oxford University Press. பக். 25–26. ISBN 9780199241200. http://books.google.com/books?id=lL-FiY6xhfUC&lpg=PA26&dq=%22American%20nationality%22%20citizenship&pg=PA25#v=onepage&q=%22American%20nationality%22%20citizenship&f=false. பார்த்த நாள்: February 1, 2013. "In inter-state relations, the American nation state presents its members as a monistic political body-despite ethnic and national groups in the interior."
Petersen, William; Novak, Michael; Gleason, Philip (1982). Concepts of Ethnicity. Harvard University Press. p. 62. ISBN 9780674157262. http://books.google.com/books?id=7Mkxdz_3d-oC&lpg=PA62&vq=To%20be%20or%20to%20become%20an%20American&pg=PA62#v=snippet&q=To%20be%20or%20to%20become%20an%20American&f=false. பார்த்த நாள்: February 1, 2013. "To be or to become an American, a person did not ahve to be of any particular national, linguistic, religious, or ethnic background. All he had to do was to commit himself to the political ideology centered on the abstract ideals of liberty, equality, and republicanism. Thus the universalist ideological character of American nationality meant that it was open to anyone who willed to become an American."