விக்கிப்பீடியா:பெண்கள் வரலாற்று மாதம்
பெண்கள் வரலாற்று மாதம் என்பது கட்டுரைகள் பெண்ணியம் பற்றிய உருவாக்குதல், விரிவாக்குதல் உட்பட்ட விக்கித்திட்டமாகும். இது ஒவ்வொரு வருடமும் அனைத்துலக பெண்கள் நாள், பெண்கள் வரலாற்று மாதம் என்பவற்றுடன் தொடர்புபட்டு நடைபெறும்.
- நடைபெற்ற நிகழ்வுகள்
- வரவிருக்கும் நிகழ்வுகள்
திட்டம், கற்றுக் கொண்டவை[தொகு]
- This Edit-a-thon How-To guide can help you plan your event which was created by experienced volunteers.
- A blog about having a small scale Wikipedia editing party at your home by User:Seeeko
- An evaluation of edit-a-thons which looks at numerous edit-a-thons from 2012–13 and assesses their impact and makes suggestions for improvements.
- A self-evaluation by User:SarahStierch of past WikiWomen's edit-a-thons which includes her step by step on how she produced the event and lessons learned.
Learning patterns are created by volunteers and based on experience and evidence. They're short and helpful resources you can use when planning your event:
- Afterparty tells you why it's important to have a post-event get together to celebrate your achievements.
- Cookies by the exit reminds you to the importance of surveying participants to see what you can do better next time.
- Fostering affinity groups is important, so women can feel comfortable contributing to Wikipedia together without an worries.
- Icebreaker explains why it's important to have everyone get to know each other at the start of your event.
- Informal venue discusses how you can have a successful event anywhere, whether it's a coffee shop or a casual environment without formal planning.
- Let the media know provides easy ways to promote your event so more people hear about it.
- Mix newcomers and veterans discusses why it's important to have newbies and experienced editors together at an event.
- Photographic evidence explains why it's important to take photographs!
- Repeat events: Don't just have one event and never have another – have multiple to attract more regular editors and help sustain contributors to Wikipedia.
- Safe space policies are used to make sure everyone has a fun and safe time at your event.
- Six account limit: Did you know you can only make six new accounts via one IP at a time? So if your event has lots of new potential editors who don't have accounts, here's how you can make new accounts without worry.