விக்கிப்பீடியா:தமிழ்த் தூதரகம் (Tamil Embassy)/தொகுப்பு 01
Please also visit Bishnupriya Manipuri language embassy.
- Nepal Bhasa wikipedia has recently started developing here . We would like to increase co-ordination between the two wikipedia, share resources as well as to learn from this version. If someone is interested, please visit Nepal Bhasa Embassy--Eukesh 20:01, 4 நவம்பர் 2006 (UTC)
- I would like to congratulate all the editors of Tamil wikipedia community on the crossing of 10,000 article threshold. May the wikipedia keep on progressing in the future as well. Congratulations again!--Eukesh 15:28, 27 ஏப்ரல் 2007 (UTC)
- Romani is a Central Indo-Aryan language spoken in Europe (mostly Southeastern and Central), America, Australia, Singapore and probably other areas. Until recently it was not a written language. There are contemporary efforts for standardisation in Devnagari and Latin writing systems. We are interested in coordination between our wikipedias and the share of knowledge (Romani Embassy). The category for the Tamil language is here (now mostly stubs). Desiphral 22:23, 23 நவம்பர் 2006 (UTC)
Incubator page for Indic scripts[தொகு]
- A page aimed at the enhancement of Indic scrpits in wikipedia has been established here. Please help in its progress.--Eukesh 19:01, 24 நவம்பர் 2006 (UTC)
Translation Request: Austrian writer Klaus Ebner[தொகு]
Hello. I see that there is no Tamil page about the Austrian author Klaus Ebner, which I regret. As contributor writing about contemporary Austrian literature in the German, English and Catalan Wiki pages, I would like to kick off the translation of one of the pages, namely about the Viennese author Klaus Ebner, to the Tamil language. A page of this author already exists in more than 20 Wiki languages. If you are interested in Austrian literature or literature in the German language, please see the following link to the English, French and German pages about this author (other languages can be chosen from there, out from the side menu):
- English Wiki page about Austrian author Klaus Ebner
- Page française sur l'auteur autrichien Klaus Ebner
- Wiki-Seite über den Schriftsteller Klaus Ebner auf Deutsch
Thank you very much for your endeavors.
Irina Walter from Vienna, Austria. --188.8.131.52 18:38, 5 ஏப்ரல் 2008 (UTC)
- I support this request. A translation of the author's article would be highly welcome. Klaus Ebner is a good example of contemporary Austrian literature. Torsten Wittmann from Germany, --184.108.40.206 09:13, 20 மே 2008 (UTC)
Please help update following list[தொகு]
Purpose of followng list at Meta is to have ease of communicatin with most active and experienced Indic wikipedian community.Please use following tools while upadating followng list.One can add his own user name in following list
We believe that it is important to spread the concept of free knowledge in India and So It is proposed to start an India chapter of the Wikimedia(http://wikimediafoundation.org/ Wikimedia Foundation website].
Such a chapter can help coordinate various Indian language Wikipedias and spread the Wikipedia word in India.Contribution participation in related discussion from local Indian language wikipedians is missing and local wikipedians are kindly requested to participate in the same on priority you may visit related pages on meta at Category:Wikimedia India
Thanks and regards
Mahitgar 17:16, 11 ஜனவரி 2008 (UTC)